- This event has passed.
Wednesday’s are for writing!
Letters to friends and family, letters to your local and state government, poetry, songs – you name it! Do you have a neighbor that could use some uplifting? Perhaps you’re a writer and would like to share your works with the community. In a digital age, we want to connect neighbors through the written word.
– Share poetry, prose, books, etc.
– Share a joke or two, it is April 1st after all!
– Write a letter to your favorite MK businesses
– Share name(s) & address for neighbors celebrating that you’d like to send cards to!
– Write letter to government officials regarding a number of local issues you’re passionate about!