Electronics Drop Recycling
After the two-year COVID pause, perhaps you’ve loaded up closets and garage shelves. Old TVs, screens, cellphones, and printers that need to be removed or repurposed. How can you ditch those outdated parts without contributing clutter to the landfill? Here’s your chance.
MKNA has partnered with RecycleForce Indianapolis to hold an electronics recycling day. Help make MK a cleaner environment while you tidy up that garage.
Saturday, July 30
Northwood Christian Church, 4550 N. Central Avenue, via west lot off 46th Street,
9 am-1 pm
See list for items that require fees to help offset the cost of recycling hazardous materials. Cash, check or payment only or digital payment info coming. All devices containing memory or data will be destroyed.
- Refrigerators, Freezers*
- Cell phones
- Car Seats—remove fabric liners, straps and seat belts
- Air Conditioners*
- Computers, Laptops, Notebooks
- Televisions, Monitors
- CRT Monitors*
- Flatscreen TVs, Projection TVs
- Tube TVs*
- Mainframe computers
- Scanners, Printers, Fax machines, Computer mice
- Copiers, Printer cartridges, Floppy disks, Thumb Drives
- Electric motors
- Computer Keyboards
- VCR/DVD/CD Players
- Games Systems
- Power Supplies, Surge Protectors
- Satellite Dish Components
- Metals—Aluminum, copper, brass, nickel
* $25 fee.