Reporting Traffic Complaints

 In Breaking News, City Beat, Crime, Featured Photos, Featured Posts, News, Public Safety

The City of Indianapolis and the Indianapolis Police Department have come together to create a way for us to report various traffic-related issues.  You can send a traffic complaint to the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department for these and other traffic-related issues, including:

  • Speeding and hazardous driving
  • Illegal turns, such as not obeying no-turn signs, restricted left turns, and illegal U-turns
  • Not obeying traffic signs, such as stop and yield signs
  • Illegally parked or abandoned vehicles
  • Running red lights
To file a complaint, follow this link to get started!
Recent Posts

Start typing and press Enter to search