Community Crisis: Supporting Hospitality Industry
On Monday, March 16 Governor Eric Holcomb issued a statement eliminating all dine-in operations for all restaurants. Steps are being taken on a hyper-local level to continue to support our local hospitality businesses and their staff during this difficult time. A majority of businesses are limiting hours and moving to a delivery and/or carry-out model to keep their businesses operational, support their employees, and continue to provide food to the community. As businesses update their offerings, we will update this news story. During times of isolation, it is important to remember that we are in this together.
- Pots & Pans Pie Co.: Carry-Out Available Tuesday-Saturday 10 a.m.-8 p.m. & Sunday 10 a.m. -4 p.m.
(Call for Daily Menu: 317-600-3475)
- Napolese (49th & Penn Location Only): Carry-Out Available – View Menu and place order by calling 317-925-0765
- Greeks Pizzeria: Carry-Out & Delivery Available – View Menu & Order Online Here
- Byrne’s Grilled Pizza: Curbside Carry-Out Available – View Menu and place order by calling 317-737-2056
- Upland Brewing Co: Curbside Carry-Out & Delivery Available – View Menu and place order by calling 317-602-3931
- Yats: Carry-Out Available – View Menu place order by calling 317-253-8817
- Delicia, Northside Social/Kitchenette, the NOOK, La Mulita: View Menus Here (Limited Hours – Call for Confirmation)
- Scarlet Lane Brewing Co: Carry-Out Available – View Menu and order by calling 317-986-6125
- Aristocrat Pub & Restaurant: Carry-Out Available 12 PM to 8 PM – View Menu Here and order by calling 317-283-7388
- Prufrock Coffee Company: Open 8 AM – NOON for curbside coffee pickup!
- Half Liter BBQ/Liter House: Carry-Out Available – View Menu and order by calling 463-212-8180
- The Gallery Pastry Shop: Carry-Out & Delivery Available – View Menu & Order Online Here)
- Diavola: Carry-Out Available – View Menu Here and order by calling 317-820-5100
For a more comprehensive, citywide list please click here.
We also encourage our community to lean heavily on City and Local Officials to provide additional relief for hospitality businesses and employees. To learn more about how you can support our city’s service industry, please check out this Facebook Page.