Outdoor & Patio Dining
Our food and beverage businesses need us more than ever. Meridian-Kessler is home to a number of longstanding restaurants that are struggling to keep their doors open while also keeping their staff. As of this post, restaurants are allowed to offer indoor dining at 50% capacity while most have opted for outdoor dining, pickup/carryout, and delivery.
Here are some of our favorite MK patios where you can enjoy your meal with a side of sunshine:
- Blupoint Oyster House: 5858 N. College Ave | 317-559-3259
- Cafe Patachou: 4901 N. Pennsylvania Street | 317-925-2823
- Fat Dan’s Chicago-Style Deli: 5410 N. College Ave | 317-600-3333
- Gallery Pastry Shop: 1101 E. 54th Street STE G | 317-820-5526
- Good Morning Mama’s: 1001 E. 54th Street | 317-255-3800
- Hubbard & Cravens: 4930 N. Pennsylvania Street | 317-251-5161
- Mama Carolla’s Old Italian Restaurant: 1031 E. 54th Street | 317-259-9412
- Moe & Johnny’s: 5380 N. College Ave | 317-255-6376
- Napolese: 114 E. 49th Street | 317-925-0765
- Prufrock Coffee Co.: 5168 N. College Ave
- Red Key Tavern: 5170 N. College Ave | 317-283-4601
- Scarlet Lane Brewing Co.: 4601 N. College Ave. | 317-986-6125
- Twenty Tap: 5406 N. College Ave | 317-602-8840
- Upland Brewing Co.: 4842 N. College Ave | 317-602-3931
Always be sure to:
- Call ahead and make reservations if you can. This limits the number of people congregating on sidewalks and in restaurant foyers.
- Always bring your mask and be prepared to follow the rules/preferences of each individual business.
- Be respectful of each individual business’ decision regarding masks, social distancing, etc.