Who do I call if there’s a power line that is on the ground, entangled in a tree, and/or saggy?


The entity that you need to contact for all of these questions is Indianapolis Power & Light. In the case of a power outage or other power-related problem, make a report by calling 317-261-8111. Additional power-related issues are listed here.

Recent Posts

Start typing and press Enter to search